Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kristie's Baby Shower






Yesterday Katy and I threw a baby shower for Kristie. As hoped for, it was a lot of fun. This was the first one I have thrown and will not be the last. I have the best group of friends, because everyone helped set up the food. I have to give special thanks to Ashley who put together the baby fruit carriage, while I wrapped Kristie's car seat (a gift from a group of us mommies). Stephanie and I made a big pimpin diaper cake. We played a game with ice, plastic babies, and watering breaking :) and a quiz game Katy came up with. I was happy to find that the kids loved the "pin the paci on the duckie" game.
I was terrified that the party would resemble Adelaide's birthday party; screaming, crying, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, panicing, and that by the time it is over I don't even rememeber it starting. Everything went really well though. I think I can breath when I have the Halloween party and for Rachel S' baby shower.
And let's not forget that Katy is the best for taking pics.

4 comments:

  1. The shower was great! Y'all did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower was fabulous darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you've got the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Sandra blogging! Hoo rah! Sucky that I missed the shower, suckier still that I feel like dookie, and suckiest of all that I never got you $ for Kristie's gift. I would still like to pitch in on it if it's not too late???

    ReplyDelete