Thursday, August 6, 2009

Her Own Time

I am not saying we are there by any means, but we are making potty progress. For the past few weeks Adelaide has been going here and there, nothing big. This week she is a potty machine though. She decided on Monday that she wants to go pee just about all the time and only 1 accident. She still wants a diaper for going #2, but that's fine with me. At least she is recognizing the urge. I am just super proud of my little girl!
BTW, we have one week til baby Chris is here, YAY! I am very excited about meeting little man.

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO Go Adelaide! She has great timing :) I know you are so excited about the upcoming arrival of your little man - can't wait to meet him! Enjoy your sleep now (are you tired of people saying that yet?!)

    ReplyDelete