Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Biggest Losers (of Debt)

The Biggest Losers (of Debt): How a Family Shed $106,000 in Debt
http://customsites.yahoo.com/financiallyfit/finance/article-107752-2691-0-how-one-family-shed-106000-in-debt?ywaad=ad0035

I seriously want to laugh at this yahoo headline story. Matt and I are in horrible debt, so when I read this headline I saw a glimmer of hope. I was thinking that maybe I could find some ideas and tips to help us get out of debt. All I ended up reading was the same things we do already.

Matt works 60+ hours a week and on-call 3 days a week.
I am the clearence queen.
I rarely ever buy name brand, if I do I have a coupon.

I just find it funny that they did an article on this, like this is all new information for the public. I have been living like this for years (before Matt and I were ever in debt).

Once again: HA! HA! HA!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm Katy. Among my spending habit weaknesses are Target and Hobby Lobby. The first step is acknowledging and admitting it, right?! Like you, I try to use coupons at every chance....and too bad Jarrod doesn't get paid minimum wage. Then we would be rich LOL!

    ReplyDelete