Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas

I can't even begin to express how blessed we were this Christmas.
Christmas Eve was a day of missing ingredients and little problems cooking, it all turned out wonderful in the end though. Matt had to work longer than intended, so we missed church, but it ended up being a positive. Little Christian rolled over for the first time, which was my Christmas wish. A Christmas Eve of wonderful surprises ;)
Adelaide got many wonderful toys that she loves. My mom made both kids amazingly adorable quilts with their names. The kids got Matt a Chris Tomlin CD and we have been listening to it all weekend.
We spent Christmas Day with lots of wonderful family. Grandma, Grandpa, his sister, and Barringtons all came over for some good old eating. Adelaide loved having so much family to play with. Christian did too, he was up nearly all day with smiles. That all allowed him to sleep for 9 hours straight, which made me happy about my 7 hours of sleep (even though I did get up 4 times to check on him).
It was just a perfect Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment