Thursday, April 15, 2010

Learning to Count

It's not just Adelaide who is learning to count, I am too. Of course I know my 123's, I am learning to count my calories. I found a calorie counting application on my phone and that is what started this whole mess of fun. I have discovered that on most days, I definitely do not eat enough. So I have been forcing myself to eat breakfast and snacks. The only days I have done bad are the days we ate some very yummy Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Mmmmm!!! I have been doing it for almost 2 weeks and have lost a little. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl - there is an application for EVERYthing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! I want that app! And everyone needs a little pizza hut and taco bell every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Before long you won't need to count them. It'll just be like second nature.

    ReplyDelete