Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'll have a Dr. Pepper please!

I earned a Dr. Pepper yesterday.
I HATE talking to people when there is a possiblity they will say no to me. For one of my classes I have to interview someone for each assignment. Well, I have been putting off interviewing, as in 6 months of putting it off. I have e-mailed someone for my first essay (a manager of a tv or radio station), but no response. So yesterday with lots of constructive encouragement from my husband, I did it! I called 3 different tv stations before I finally found someone who would talk to me. So, as I drink my DP right now I know I earned it and do not feel guilty about the sugar and calories in it.

1 comment:

  1. angels do not be scared of phyco
    Imagine an 19 ft bubble of carpet protection around all people in the past it must be clean fresh new wrapped in celephane plastic. All people working on a time machine get a free gadget box size of a level 8 shoe electronic gadget that sends an energy probe in the sky to years previose, its 1000% silent and not not visible. The original flow of events as they 1st happened acording to historys first cut like the people years previose remember it is all thats vibed out there is no time warp. We invented a new form of writing paper that if torn it seales back together completly whole again cant cant fling bodies up to the sky every 5 stepsImagine an 19 ft bubble of carpet protection around all people in the past it must be clean fresh new wrapped in celephane plastic. All people working on a time machine get a free gadget box size of a level 8 shoe electronic gadget that sends an energy probe in the sky to years previose, its 1000% silent and not not visible. The original flow of events as they 1st happened acording to historys first cut like the people years previose remember it is all thats vibed out there is no time warp. We invented a new form of writing paper that if torn it seales back together completly whole again!

    ReplyDelete