Tuesday, June 2, 2009

29 Weeks

From Baby Center:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.
Really?
I feel like I just found out I was pregnant. I can't believe that I have roughly 11 weeks left until I have little man, until I have 2 children. I just find it amazing how fast time is flying by. Not to mention how amazingly uncomfortable the last trimester is. How did I forget? I know I have just started and that is what makes it worse, cause it will get worse. I have finally started to realize I can't do everything. But I have also realized that I only have 11 weeks left and everything to do, AHHH!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture!!! Just remeber to rest when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pic! Yay for little man, can't wait until he's here! :)

    ReplyDelete