Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy's Day

I had a great Mother's Day. We took Matt into work, made eggs and sausage for breakfast, goofed around, and spent the day at my Grandma's house goofing around even more.
There were 5 other adults and a dog that helped wear my child out (really she wore them all out). I didn't do anything but change diapers. The day was extra nice because my Great Aunt and Uncle are visiting from Florida, I haven't seen them in nearly 7 years. My uncle looks like Jack Lemmon and is a huge sweetheart. Of course my aunt is a big sweetie too and so much fun.
Then to top off my day Joan Rivers beat Annie Duke in Celebrity Apprentice, YAY! Not to happy with the winner of The Amazing Race, but I am not heartbroken over it either.
I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day.

My favorite picture from yesterday is of her dancing with Great Grandpa, she calls him Bopa. Where did kids come up with these names?

No comments:

Post a Comment