Thursday, May 28, 2009

Potty Training Day

Kind of a busy day.
Today was our first attempt at potty training. I am going to try for a little while and if she seems to not be ready then we will stop and try again later. Our doctor suggested we start because Adelaide appears ready and it would be great to have it done before the new baby gets here. She has no problem sitting on the potty, it's just getting her to "go" in it that is the problem. She has gone in the pull-ups all day though, in between potty breaks.
Matt came home early from work because he was sick. At one point he had a temp of 102.8, so we took him to the doctor. Turns out he has a bacterial infection and needs to stay home til at least Monday. I feel so bad, he hasn't been this sick since January 2007. Not to mention that he is a very cute and needy baby. I swear I have 2 kids. Since he came home it has been either him or Adelaide hollering for me.
On our way to the doctor today we discovered that a/c in the car wants to make noises, YAY! Needless to say tomorrow morning I am on my way to the dealership to get it fixed. I have stranger issues so I may stay the whole time there, because the idea of getting on the "shuttle" service with some strange man scares the *@#% out of me.
Anyways, it has been a fun day and tomorrow looks like it will be another fun one.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that Matt is sick :( Poor thing! I hope that you guys don't get it.

    Potty training will get better - just not anytime soon. It's such a lengthy process and wears me out for sure :( I do think it would be GREAT to have Adeladie trained (or on the way) before Christian's arrival. That's my plan too, but as we all know 2 yr olds have their OWN agenda!

    Hope the A/C is something minor. I hate car issues! Grr!!

    ReplyDelete