Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dumpster Diving

Matt had to come home from work a short bit ago to change his clothes after he did some dumpster diving. He had thought he lost his wedding ring in a pair of gloves, so he and a co-worker went dumpster diving to find it. They didn't find anything, which left Matt upset.
Adelaide was pretending to go to sleep in our bed, while Matt changed his scrubs and cleaned himself up. I was lifting the covers to put them over her when BAM! His ring was on the floor under the covers. I don't know how it came off in the middle of the night, but it did.
I am just in aww over what that man will do for his wedding ring and how much it mattered to him. Seriously, out of all the dumpsters to dive in, a hospital dumpster is REALLY nasty.
I LOVE my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment