Tuesday, July 28, 2009

37 Weeks

Time is flying, isn't it?
We went to see my favorite woman, Dr. Wang. The appointment went well, I was in and out in less then and hour. I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. A week ago I was just dilated 1 cm.
She told me "probably one more week." Of course at the time I was just like "ok, la-ti-da." But as soon as I left I called Matt and he wanted to know what she meant by that and I was stumped. I mean I didn't think anything about it when she said it. Was it an "one more week of pregnancy, sucks to be you. Blah blah blah?" Or was it an "one more week and you will probably be having little man?" Ahhh!!! She of course talked to me about calling if I have contractions and all that stuff, but she did that at the last appointment too.

1 comment:

  1. That waiting time frame is much more acceptable...if they were ever actually running on time (what a concept!) I may fall over. JK! You're making progress...I hope you are feeling okay :)

    ReplyDelete