Monday, December 29, 2008

A Germy Christmas

Germs! That is the key word to our Christmas vacation.
We got to Kansas on Monday and had a great first 2 days. Then came Christmas Eve morning and Adelaide throwing up for the first time ever. We think she had a bad rection to the milk she drank, it was skim and she drinks whole normally. So after an hour she was fine and back to playing. Then over late Christmas Eve and Christmas day, Matt's 2 nephews were sick. The day after Christmas Matt, his brother, and sister-in-law were all sick. Then the next day was his mom and step-dad's turn to be sick. Some how or another I am the only one to not get sick, but I did get mine because I started having morning sickness on Thursday and it hasn't left. I can not tell you how much Lysol, kleenex, and toilet paper we went through.
I am just so unbelievably thankful to be home.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, maybe a stomach bug? SO SORRY about morning sickness - I know that is miserable :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! It was a germy xmas! Hope everyone is well now, and I hope the morning sickness passes quickly for you! We are glad your home too!

    ReplyDelete