Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's a Lindsey?

I guess I should have made myself a little clearer, sorry guys. Lindsey is a friend of mine, well was I quess.
The short story is she got jealous of a friendship of mine that I had since high school and she started acting immature about it; not even high school immature, more like jr. high immature.
We had borrowed a fridge from her parents and on Sunday we brought it back. (this is of course the nice, drama free version) Bringing back the fridge was closure for the friendship. I wish it wasn't at times, as in I wish I was immature enough to tell her she is an immature rich brat. But I am not. I also wishit wasn't because she was a good friend and I hate the fact that I have lost that friendship.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering about your last post..I know what it's like to lose a friend. But just know that the people that truly value your friendship will always work things out! I need a beer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I have lost a couple of friendships due to the same immaturity stuff. It's hard but it's for the better. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we have all lost friends because of immaturity....it sucks, but I agree, it's for the better..

    ((((BIG HUGS!!!))))

    ReplyDelete