Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa this is Addie. Addie this is Santa.

We went to see Santa tonight and it went as expected. As we waited in line she looked at Santa and smiled. The moment we walked up to Santa, it was like trying to put a cat in a bath. Matt, Adelaide, and I ended up sitting with Santa for the picture.
When we got home we decided to take some family pics, because we had procrastinated on booking a photo session. It was a lot of fun though.

I had got on my knees to do Adelaide's hair when I discovered the ground was wet. That is why I have wet spots on my knees.

Daddy told Addie to say cheese and this is what he got. I LOVE it!!!


She said "aahhh," we said "aahhh."

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pics! Addie looks so cute in her little Christmas dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, too cute! I love the last one, you guys look like you should be in a Pepsi commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I wouldn't have noticed the wet knees if you hadn't mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment about trying to put a cat in a bath cracked me up!! I'm expecting the same kind of reaction tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete