Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today I am thnakful for . . .

On November 10th, Stephanie had posted the followinig:
Let's see how many people can do this. Every day this month until Thanksgiving, think of one thing that you are thankful for and post it as your status. "Today I am thankful for..." The longer you do it, the harder it gets! Now, if you think you can do it, then repost this message as your status to invite others to take the challenge. Then, post what YOU are thankful for today.
I fell for the per pressure and starting posting what I was thankful for and here they are.

Today I am thankful for . . .

. . . Fenugrek.

. . . Matt's smoothie making skills and my friends back home.

. . . 1 am wake-up calls from friends. I will seek my revenge!

. . . my mommies and all our many playdates.

. . . innocences and kindness of children (aka my daughter).

. . . four meat pizza Sundays, it's our new lunch tradition after church.

. . . coffee after a long, sleepless night.

. . . Chipolte and the fun family time it gave us as lunch. Mmmm. . .

. . . spirtual encouragement from my husband and others.

. . . 3 things #1: My grandparents for their roasting oven and turkey talk. #2: Ziploc for making bags that would go over my hand so I didn't have to actually touch the inside of the turkey. #3: My wonderful friends who will tell me the turkey is delicious as they spit it into a napkin.

. . . Stephanie, who is watching my kids so I can shop. Her idea!

. . . scheduling mishaps, like the one that has let Matt be home this whole weekend

. . . for mommy time with Stephanie, mani and pedi time baby!

. . . that all the laundry is done, minus what were are wearing and Matt's scrubs.

. . . naptime and a clean house.

. . . is no longer thankful for Fenugreek, Christian is now a formula baby :( Instead I am thankful for at home teeth whitening kits.

. . . my husband, children, family, friends, and even my in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment