Monday, March 1, 2010

What's Peanut Butter without Jelly?

Last night we had a great MNO to say farewell to our beloved Julie. Or as someone used to call her jelly. She told me that and I just couldn't and still can't get it out of my head. I LOVE JELLY (actually I like peanut butter more, shhh)!
Anyways, in MNO tradition we met at Cheddars for food and drinks. Of course it was all VERY yummy. There were some controversial hats also involved in our meal.

After that we headed to Whiskey River, but they were closed. So we headed to our next usual spot, The Crying Shame where we met Chase (?). Gotta love drunks! He hit on Ashley S, to which he had no skills. When we finally got him to leave her alone he moved onto Ashley D. He was nice enough to inform us that she has large breasts. WHAT??? This was news to us all. We also had some crazy "Thriller" dancing and a whole lot of chit chatting.

We then made our way to PJ's because Julie wanted some good old Waco karaoke before she left. Allison was serenaded and Julie and I took the stage to sing "Any Man Of Mine."
The night was not over yet, but at this time it was over for me. All I know is they went back to the Shame and had more craziness and something about tequila.
WE LOVE YOU, JULIE!!!

1 comment: