Friday, November 14, 2008

Good Morning Floor

Matt and I were getting ready this morning when I begin to hear Adelaide yelling/screaming. Her yelling is nothing new, she always wakes up, plays, and then yells for mommy and daddy. This morning however she was a little louder than usual, but I didn't think anything of it.
I open the door to her room and like a bolt of lightening I realized her morning was a little different today. I figure it went like this:
Opened her eyes..... Loved on her blankie.... Played around..... Held onto the side of her crib..... BAM!!!!! Good Morning Floor. See when I opened Adelaide's door she was not in her crib, she was screaming standing in front of her door because she had fallen out of her crib.
So after dropping Daddy off at work, Mommy proceded to change her crib into a "transitional bed." Her crib converts into a toddler bed, it isn't really that cute, but it is a lot cheaper then buying a new bed right now.
So now my sweet little baby is a big girl, sleeping in a big girl bed. (Actually she is a terror I am trying to make sleep in her big girl bed but won't, instead she keeps getting up and playing or screaming.....)
Why do they have to grow up so fast?


Excuse the photos, they were taken with my cell phone and suck.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh.. that's why you moved her to the big girl bed! ( I had left you a message on myspace). Crazy kids! Glad she didn't hurt herself when she fell. I'm hoping to keep Emma Anne in her crib until she's at least 18!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy...glad she's okay, but it's gonna be awful getting her to sleep now! Good luck! I wish I had magical words to help ya out, but no such luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's too little for a big girl bed! Eli is in our bed still. It will not be a fun day when I kick him out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There comes that day...and this is Adeliade's. Good luck with the transition. Three months later and Emma is still being tricky about it. Nap time is the worst!

    ReplyDelete