Saturday, March 7, 2009

Malorie's 15th Birthday Party

My youngest sister had her 15th birthday party yesterday and I was super jealous. She had a boy/girl dance, with a DJ, and all the works. The only parties I had were sleep-overs (we grew up with different parents though). It was so funny to see them all interact. You had the boys on one side and the girls on another. Girls dancing with girls, everyone sharing little secrets about each other, the shy kids in the corner. I wish I could relive those days, but at the same time I am so glad they are over.
Adelaide had an absolute blast. She danced and played the entire night. She even found herself a little 15 year old boy she slow danced with, it was sooo cute. I got to teach Matt how to two-step and we had a cute family dance with the three of us. The best part of the whole night was of course 5 minutes after leaving when we looked in the backseat and little Addie was passed out snoring. She even slept through putting on a diaper and pj's.


Adelaide trying to escape my dad, Popo.

My sister Malorie about to blow out her candles.

My youngest brother, Mason and I. He was upset cause his smile wasn't that cute, whatever he is adorable.

Adelaide was seriously the center of attention.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party!! I didn't realize you had such younger siblings.

    ReplyDelete