Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ice Cream Diet

I went to see the ever lovely Dr. Wang yesterday. She is officially my new best friend :) At our last appointment she was slightly concerned because I haven't gained any weight, so I was told to try everything to put on 2-3 lbs per month. Well, I have failed miserably at gaining weight so I have been put on a strict diet, a bowl of ice cream a day. OH NO! What will I ever do? It kinda sux because Matt has been trying to lose weight and now I am going to have the horrible temptation of ice cream in the house and he has already given in. Oh well, doctor's orders.
We also have a date set for our ultrasound, April 27th at 2:30. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she will tell me the same thing and we can go out for ice cream every time I'm in Waco! I like that idea! Yay for an ultra sound date - I know you're excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another reason I love Dr. Wang! I want that diet, just dont wanna be preggo to get on it ;)

    ReplyDelete