Monday, April 20, 2009

I was tagged fo shizzle my nizzle

Rachel tagged me, so. . .

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Finding out what we are having
2. Having the baby
3. All the visitors we are having in the next 6 months
5. Getting the house and yard all prettied
6. Matt grilling steaks, chicken, and pork chops for dinner this week
7. Matt having this weekend off
8. PLaying outside this afternoon

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Fought with Adelaide over nap time
2. Nearly got stabbed in the eye with a pen by Adelaide
3. Laughed ridiculously with Matt and Addie
5. Figured out money, well not really
6. Laundry
7. Dishes
8. Got addicted to a myspace/facebook application

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Run a marathon
2. Get a "mommy make-over"
3. Make money grow from trees
5. Mow the lawn
6. Stop forgetting something
7. Say "I'm Sorry"
8. Lose weight

8 Shows I am Currently Watching:

1. Heroes
2. Chuck
3. NCIS
5. The Mentalist
6. Lost
7. CSI
8. The Amazing Race

So I tag:
1. Ashley
2. Megan B.
3. Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment